Sunday, August 03, 2008

Anniversary Extravaganza 2008!

Jonathan and I celebrated 3 years of marriage on Wednesday. My, my, how the time has flown! These last three years have been wonderful, challenging, life changing and, let's face it, hilarious (how could it not be when you're married to a guy like Jonathan?!).

Sticking with our tradition we dubbed this year's celebration Anniversary Extravaganza. Now, really, this year wasn't quite the extravaganza we've come to know and love (and my guess is it won't be for a few more years) but all the same it was pretty awesome. Thanks to our good friends, Ambre and Erik, who watched Julia, Jonathan and I went out to dinner and then had massages. The massages were nice, but dinner... dinner was FABULOUS! We went to Devotay in Downtown IC. It is my new favorite. We wined and dined on Amish beer, locally grown veggies, buffalo meatballs and a yummy, yummy cheesy zucchini sandwich (which was hands down the best sandwich I have ever consumed!). All in all, it was a pretty great night. I am super excited to have been a Windham for these here 3 years, and looking forward to many, many more Windham years.

And in the words of Juno, as far as husbands go, Jonathan is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni. And I love him dearly.


4 comments:

Stephnie said...

With being in the throws of finals I forgot. Oops!! Congrats and we love you.

Momma

kmf said...

Happy anniversary, and glad you enjoyed your meal. Stop back and see us anytime.

Peace,
kmf

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys were able to have a night out! I've always wanted to eat at Devotay, but never have. I didn't know they had sandwiches, that seems more along our price range :)
I saw some roses on Sunday and meant to ask, but I'm assuming those were from your hubby. If so, Jonathan did a great job, they looked really pretty!

Miss Mommy said...

I am so sad we did not get to talk more 'cuz Juno is my husband's and my new fave! Congrats!