Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Best...day...ever

This afternoon I got a call. I looked at my cell phone and it showed "No Name, Unknown." Now normally I don't answer these calls, as I despise when teller marketers call, but for some reason I decided to make an exception. And am I glad I did!

I answered the phone "Hello, this is Sarah" (can you tell I'm in work mode?!). There was a brief pause before the caller said "Hello this is Dwight Schrute..." That's right my friends, Dwight Schrute, the Dwight Schrute of Dunder Miflin called me today! The automated message only lasted about a minute, but it was amazing! I laughed so hard. He yelled at me for not coming into work on time, and that while he was only "Assistant Regional Manager" (we all know he's Assistant to the Regional Manager) and couldn't fire me, he'd see to it that Michael terminated me. And quickly. Oh man! That was awesome!

Seriously the best day ever.

4 comments:

The McCains said...

Dude- that is so cool! I'm definitely jealous!

The McCains said...

Ok-not jealous anymore, I got my own phone call from Mr. Schrute yesterday :) Yay!

Sarah said...

No way! I wonder who's doing all this?

The McCains said...

Seriously? I just figured it was you that sent me the phone call. If it wasn't you, hmmm, we have a mystery on our hands!