Thursday, January 18, 2007

Parlez-vous le français?

Not yet, but hopefully by my 25th birthday I will!

I have decided to take a French class on Thursday nights for the next 8 weeks. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this new endeavor. I've always love French, and while I was in Paris I thought it would be so cool to learn. So, I'm doing it.

And in addition to my purely selfish motive of wanting to sound super cool, I've been praying that God would allow me to meet at least one girl/woman to build into while I'm taking the class. I'm looking forward to Him allowing me to use this time as outreach for others. Sharing the Gospel and learning French all in one night?! Can't beat that with a stick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je parle francais. Je prendre 4 annees en lycee. J'esperé fluent un jour. A bientot, Aimée