Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday AND Truthful Thursday




"Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!" Psalm 71:6

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:13-16

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates." Psalm 127:3-5


Go here, for more Wordless Wednesday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting it must be to see the "pregnant" message on your home pregnancy test!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Hooray for babies! And W babies are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

When you left the comment on Leah's FB wall last Friday, about forgetting to tell her about Julia learning to walk because "other things kinda took over ;)" Tony was in the room and I said, "Sarah's pregnant. You just wait and see."

It's fun being right. :)

-Alicia S.

Sarah said...

Way to call it Tony!

jamie said...

dude that is awesome! congrats!