Friday, August 04, 2006

RAGBRAI pictures

Here are some pictures of Jonathan and I from our RAGBRAI experience.




In this one we had just started. 6 miles in, only 41 more to go!












We got really excited when we found out that there is a Windham, Iowa.











Here I am after the infamous Cosgrove Hill. By this point I was exhausted. I'm soaking wet because after the top of the hill some boys are spraying all the cyclists. I got off my bike, walked over to them and let them drench me.









And Jonathan after the Cosgrove Hill. If it weren't for him pushing me the last 10 miles, I'm not sure I would have made it!









I really had such a great time, I want to try again next year. Now, I know I'm crazy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I worked for Dr. Cupp last year, we had a patient who rode for the first time. And she went for the entire week. It was such a blast that she said she planned to ride again every year after. Ps. She was like 55 or 60! :)
~Leah
Thanks for the pics.

Sarah said...

Dude, that's crazy! I'd love to be 55 or 60 and riding in RAGBRAI.