Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Alicia M got me thinking....

I'm gonna have a contest. A baby gender guessing contest. Jonathan and I will hopefully find out ourselves at the end of this month, but we're not sure yet if we will share it with the world. So you can start placing your bets now and maybe through November (if we keep it a secret that long!). Although, Jonathan did say that Leah will figure it out without anyone telling her because (and I quote) "she's just good like that". Hahaha!

So far we have:

1. Leah - girl
2. Matt - boy
3. Alicia - boy
4. The baby's daddy - boy
5. Stranger at a garage sale - boy

(Looks like you're getting out numbered Leah!!)

Let me know your guesses (if you dare go on record) and I'll post them later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in Leah's boat.

Sarah said...

Way to help even out the girl side!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... i'm so glad "i'm just that good!" plus, you know i will sneak into your house and look at what color you are buying... or i will just make sure i go to every garage sale that you go too as well! :)
~L

Sarah said...

Hahaha. Leah you make me laugh! I can see coming home one afternoon and catching you red handed elbow deep in a pile of baby clothes. :)

Anonymous said...

sarah...

i was looking in my old emails, and i found something that you sent me once... i loved those days, they were good, good times.

Stephanie,
 
   Here is a list of reasons why you should go outside with me
 
1. Because being in nature makes you closer to God.
2. Because going outside is the "cool" thing to do.
3. Because you didn't go to lunch with me.
4. Because I love you!!!!
5. Because you love me!!!!
6. Because you have nothing else to do.
7. Because your mom said to.
8. Because God said to.
9. Because we need time of bonding.
10. Because I managed to think of a list of ten reasons why you should come outside with me.
 
PLEASE COME OUTSIDE WITH ME!!!!
 
Sarah
 
P.S. #11. Because I never said anything about you and Jonathan when I met Jonathan!

Anonymous said...

Well the trend that I've noticed with my friends is that everyone is having a boy. But I'm predicting you have a girl so Ewan can have a girlfriend :)