Saturday, June 30, 2007

And the ultrasound shows....

we're having a girl!!

Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow! I can't begin to say how thrilled I am to being having a daughter. :)

God is so amazing, and I can't even begin to describe the experience of seeing my baby's picture. To see her arms, legs, feet, hands and even her heart! Whoa! So cool. It just reaffirms how great our Creator is, and how He literally knits us in our mother's womb. I know that my daughter is going to be beautiful, and while she is a make up of our DNA, I know that she isn't made in our image, but the image of her Heavenly Father who loved her before even I was born.

We have pictures from the ultrasound, and I promise I will post them, we just have to scan them first. And just to prepare you, she is a beautiful baby... and she has some of the cutest feet ever. ;)

6 comments:

Stephnie said...

I can't wait to see her. Dave is elated! We both are looking forward to coming up there to see her. But, it would be nice to have a name to call her. ;)

Lincoln Atwood said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats to you two! I am so happy for you. A girl is a blessing that every father should have and I am happy for Johnathan to know the love of a daughter. I'm sure you will both make terrific parents.

--linc

Kara Mann said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I am so happy for you two! We find out on the 12th. Wish us luck! Did you have any suspicions it was a girl? I have NO idea!! Well.. congrats! ~K

Sarah said...

Kara, at first I totally thought it was a boy, but then I started having dreams about babies and everytime they we're girls. So I just knew it was gonna be a girl. :) Good luck on the 12th. It's gonna be amazing to see the baby, promise!

Lincoln Atwood said...

You know, I think I remember having a boy until Austin was born. Just goes to show you that we never know what little person God is weaving in your womb until they are born.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be having a new baby in the family!!! Boy or girl.... I'll spoil them when given a chance! Of course, by spoiling them, I mean with love!!!!! You will be overwhelmed with a love you never knew when you see her beautiful little face. What a blessing!!
Auntie Tawni