Thursday, January 24, 2008

Watch out Batman! She's coming back!

I cooked dinner two times this week!

And I don't mean just using the frozen meals we have, but actually cutting up meat and veggies and making something! Oh, and then I made cookies. From scratch!

Oh, oh, oh, and then, and then I brushed my teeth before bed (like I actually brushed my teeth for the first time of the day before 9 pm!).

But that's not all, I did laundry, vacuumed and took a shower this week! And what's even better, I remembered to put on deodorant!

Holy smokes, I'm on a roll! What next? Finding a cure for cancer? Saving the penguins from extinction? Joining the Peace Corps?

Man, I put Martha Stewart to shame.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What fun!

Unknown said...

Good work friend!!

I don't know about the penguins, maybe you could help with all the tone-deaf llamas in need of heart surgery.

Anonymous said...

haha! i'm feeling the same way these days after starting to recover from being sick for so long! i cooked homemade pizza last night and thought i was some hot stuff! :)
~L

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Leah said... but I made sugar cookies (although I had the dough already in the freezer, and got help from Jake and Belle) AND I most-of-way cleaned Jake's room! Yay for progress!
-Wendy

Stephnie said...

I salute you, oh high and mighty homemaker!! I also hang my head in shame that I haven't done a thing in 2 weeks. Please give me absolution for my sins of omission.

mom

Sarah said...

Thy sin is forgiven my child.

Angie's Blog said...

Those things are quite an accomplishment these days aren't they. :)When I heard from other mom's that they barely have time to shower I didn't believe it. Until, I began to have conversations with Rob about how I think I showered yesterday but I don't remember.

Kara Mann said...

And.. you are getting your sense of humor back!! That had me rolling!! ;-) Yay for Sarah!!! Dinner made, cure for cancer... here we come!!